My School Bucks
Grayson County Public Schools
New Online Meal Payment System Available!
We realize it can be difficult to keep track of fees and payments to the school system. To help simplify payment of school cafeteria purchases, Grayson County Schools has enrolled in an internet based service called MySchoolBucks. The service is a website where you can pay for your child’s breakfast and lunch purchases using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit, or electronic check. Participation is this service is voluntary and you may enroll at any time. You may also enroll in the service to simply monitor your child’s account balance and to monitor what your child is purchasing each day. You do not have to use the payment option.
MySchoolBucks® is your online payment portal; giving you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debt card, or electronic check for a small fee. A $2.50 fee per transaction is charged to cover the cost of processing your payment and maintaining the website.
The most popular feature is our “Set it and forget it” payment option, which automatically adds funds to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance runs low, (simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout).
• Safety. Your child will no longer need to carry cash to school.
• Convenience. Make payments* when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
• Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments & more!
• Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step- even if they attend different schools within the district.
• Flexibility. Make payments using VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, Debit or Electronic check.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide; click on the link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name, student name, student date of birth, or the student ID number. Independence Middle School students will need to sign up under the school name Grayson County High School because that is the school where they purchase meals.
- Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check.
*Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks. Our system is secure, providing the highest level of protection for your information. A convenience fee may apply to payments made in your student accounts. You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into lunch accounts can take up to 12 hours to post.
If you have any questions concerning use of the website, we encourage you to use the contact information on the website. If you have questions concerning account balances, feel free to contact me at the numbers below.
Coordinator of Food Services
276.773.2172 or 276.238.8606